Welcome to the MWCC K4K Webpage!
This year Kurling for Kids celebrated its 19th year as a major fundraiser for our 2 children hospitals in Montreal – The Montreal Children’s Hospital and Ste Justine Hospital. In our 18th year Kurling for Kids raised over $330,000 between 11 curling clubs in the greater Montreal area, bringing our 17 year total to just over $2.5 million in funds raised since 1999. As in past years, the MWCC family rose to the challenge and raised $67,117 to attain top club honours! This year’s target is $68,000 – Please help us reach our goal!
Congratulations to all the fundraisers!
Kurling for Kids is a unique experience for all levels of curlers; from non-curlers to seasoned veterans you are guaranteed a great time! Here are the details you need to know:
• Date: April 1st, 2017
• Where: Montreal West Curling Club
• Number of Teams: 24 Teams
• Your job: Rally 4 – 6 brave souls
• Each team raises the minimum of $250 per person or $1,000 per team (Sale of raffle tickets or monetary donations in exchange for tax receipts)
• You pay a registration fee per curler
• Each team will play 2 games, with both a lunch and supper served at the club
• Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners
• Raffle Draws and Prizes throughout the day
• Curling equipment available on site!
• On-site assistance for all teams who need a little coaching
For more information about Kurling for Kids please visit the K4K Website.
If you are interested in putting in a team send us an e-mail, and we will add your name for a team, the first 24 teams to confirm will be accepted. We look forward to your participation in Kurling for Kids 2017!!